- Visiting students of EUCOR and other Swiss universities
- Visiting students authorized by the Vice-Rectorate for Academic Affairs
- Visiting scientists and scholars
- Employees or students who have left the university and who continue to provide services for the university
- Lecturers (outside SAP "Human Resources") whose names are listed in a faculty directory of lecturers and who provide the corresponding services
- (Co-)authors of papers published or prepared in the current year in peer-reviewed journals under the label of the University of Basel.
If the application has been approved, you can collect your access data from the person responsible (approver).
Describe which university project you are working on and why you need the account. Please also provide the name of a contact person in the department.
Click on "Send renewal request". You will now be redirected to the main menu and the message "The request has been sent to the responsible manager" will appear.
- An extension is only possible via viaweb.
- An extension can be requested for a maximum of one year.
- An extension can only be requested if the account is still activated. Please contact the responsible managers if your account has already been deactivated.
Spitalstrasse 41, 3rd Floor
Phone +41 61 207 14 11
Access to 3rd Floor
The 3rd Floor is only accessible via Elevator. If this is not possible please give us a call from the Lobby and we will pick you up.
Please note that a visit to the IT-Service Desk is currently only possible between 08:30 and 12:00 rsp. 13:00 and 17:30. We thank you for your understanding.